Double Pane Windows Installation in Dallas, TX
Double pane windows are an energy-efficient, noise-reducing option for the home. In a double-pane type of window, the space between the two panes of glass provides insulation and keeps out noise from outdoors. The utility bill savings can pay for the installation within several years. Our Dallas TX window installation experts at Best Buy Windows & Siding provide top-quality double pane window installation and customer service. Customers can choose from a variety of shapes and sizes to find the best fit for their home.
Homeowners who need new window installation in Dallas will appreciate the selection and affordability offered by our company. Our knowledgeable representatives can help customers select the option that will lower utility bills and increase the value of their homes.
Performance Features & Benefits
- A warm-edge spacer system maximizes energy efficiency and improves seal performance of insulated glass units
- Fusion Welded, multi-chambered frame and sash for superior strength and energy-efficiency
- Heavy-duty weather-stripping for protection against wind, rain, dust, and noise
- Recessed tilt latch for improved aesthetics and easy cleaning
- Forced-entry-resistant cam lock provides protection from intruders
- Our Dual pane insulated glass package help save on heating and cooling costs while enhancing home comfort
- In cool weather, insulated glass provides outstanding thermal performance to keep interior glass surfaces closer to room temperature, eliminating cold spots near windows
- In warm weather, it helps reduce solar heat gain and minimizes glare to improve the comfort of your home
- Double Low E and Argon gas
- Meets or exceeds Energy Star specifications
- Affordable financing options are available
- Lifetime warranty
- Expert installation
5 Facts to What to Know About Double Pane Windows
- Double pane windows are more energy-efficient as compared to triple-pane windows. This means you can save on your monthly utility bills by up to 30%!
- There is no need for additional insulation layers. So if you don’t want to spend extra money on insulating your home from cold winters, then this option is ideal for you.
- You won’t be bothered by condensation issues. In the case of single-pane windows, there is always a chance of condensation forming inside the glass, which leads to moisture build-up. But with double pane windows, there is no such problem.
- These are also known to provide better soundproofing.
- Because of their ability to reduce heat loss, double pane windows are great for areas where summers are extremely hot.
Homeowners can have confidence when they hire Best Buy Windows & Siding for Dallas, TX double pane window installation. Besides lower utility bills and decreased noise from outdoors, customers will appreciate the attractive style of their windows and the even, comfortable temperatures in the home. There are many questions to ask and many factors to consider, such as location and shape, when choosing a new window. For answers to your questions about custom window installation, call 214-736-9971.
Double-Hung Window FAQs
Do I Need a New Foundation?
A new foundation may be required if you are installing double-hung windows that exceed 2 inches in thickness. If this is the case, contact our team at Best Buy Windows & Siding for more information.
Are There Any Special Requirements For My Home?
If you have an older house or need to install windows with special requirements, please give us a call. We can help!
Can I Install Double-Hung Windows In My Garage?
Yes, we offer garage kits that allow you to easily add energy-efficient double-hung windows to any room in your home.
What Size Double Hung Windows Do You Recommend?
We recommend a minimum width of 30″ and a maximum height of 44″.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Single-Pane Window With Energy Efficient Double-Hung Windows?
Replacing single-pane windows with energy-efficient double-hung windows will typically cost between $1,500-$2,000 depending on size and location.
Window Installation Options
There are many options available when it comes to installation. Please feel free to ask our experts about all your options.
Homeowners can have confidence when they hire Best Buy Windows & Siding for Dallas, TX double pane window installation. Besides lower utility bills and decreased noise from outdoors, customers will appreciate the attractive style of their windows and the even, comfortable temperatures in the home. You can also find us on Google. There are many questions to ask and many factors to consider, such as location and shape, when choosing a new window. For answers to your questions about custom window installation, call 214-736-9971.